Look at the big pics
I look at your entire marketing funnel – your whole platform, online and off-line – before and after people land on a website. They are part of your process, and they all feed into your bottom line.
- No money upfront. Pay only once I have increased your conversion rate.
- For Web sites Optimisation.
- Assess your Google Analytics data and highlight any conversion issues found.
- Tests are valid and winning once they reach at least 95% statistical validity.
- € 350 for each 2% conversion lift
Look at the big pics
Access to Google Optimize
With my background as web designer/webmaster, I can tweak subtle or big changes on Google Optimize with html/CSS, text. Changes be saved as draft in Google Optimize for you to review before going live.
A/B Testing period
Let the test runs it course and review the outcome after 2 weeks.
- Temporary admin access to Google Optimize, Google Analytics during the 2-weeks period
What is A/B testing?
A/B testing is a way to test changes to your page against the current design and determine which ones produce positive results on your web pages.
What is conversion?
A desired action when a user completes an action on your site that you consider to be valuable. This can include a purchase, a file download, or a request for additional information.
Why should I consider A/B testing?
– Because it forces you to challenge the premises underlying your work
– Lowers the cost of failure
– Helps uncover new ideas through focusing on questions
– Enables you to treat your customer as an equal stakeholder
What if there is no winning results?
According to industry study, 7 out of 10 tests are winning. There will be times when results are inconclusive and there is no winner. In this case, A (the original version) is the winner. Status quo maintain.
Conversion Optimisation is not a 1-time project. Econsultancy found that 83% of companies have at least 3 tests/month to see improvements conversion rates. If you’re running fewer tests than that, you’re leaving money on the table.